English as a Second Language Classes
Hope Presbyterian Church offers English as a Second Language (ESL) classes to any member of the community who wishes to learn English or improve their English language skills. We welcome adult English language learners at all levels. Our goal is to open new opportunities for you and your family within the greater Austin community.
Classes are offered in four different ability levels.
Registration for next semester’s classes will be held Wednesday, January 18, from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Classes begin January 23 and will continue until April 1.
Day Care will be available if a minimum of three are interested. (Monday & Wednesday Mornings only $25 per semester)
For more information, contact Mary Dulaney at 512-331-2124 or click here ESLFlyerSpr2017Jan12.
Location: Hope Presbyterian Church
Registration fee: $40 to cover the cost of a book and c.d.
Classes are held:
Tuesday 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Thursday 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
New students can enroll throughout the year.
More information click here CitizenshipClassesPosterSpring2017
The requirements for Citizenship applicants are:
1. Be at least 18 years old.
2. Be a legal permanent resident for at least 5 years or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen
3. You cannot have been outside the U.S. for a period of 6 months
4. Have good moral character. If you have committed a crime or gotten a ticket, you must show proof that you have paid the fine or served the sentence.
5. Have intermediate English level.
Contact Elaine Adams through the church office at 512-258-9117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.