‘One generation shall laud your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.’ Psalms 145:4
The Generation to Generation Fund is Hope Presbyterian Church’s permanent endowment fund. It is the opportunity for this generation to pass blessings down to the next generation – to spread the love of Jesus Christ to those who come after us. This perpetual endowment fund was established in 2002 to provide for missions, programs and capital needs outside the annual budgets. Only the earnings of the Fund, and not any part of the principal, can be used.
You can help grow the Generation to Generation Fund in many ways:
• include the Fund in your will with a direct gift
• designate the Fund as a beneficiary of part of your life insurance
• make a charitable annuity gift or other special funding gift to the Fund as beneficiary
• give gifts of appreciated property, stocks or cash to the Fund
• support the Fund with an gift in honor of birthdays, anniversaries or other special occasions or in memory of loved ones
• on your birthday each year, contribute dollars equal to the number of years God has blessed you with to Heartbeats of Hope
To make a gift to the Generation to Generation Fund, you should make a specific statement or memo on your check that you wish the gift to go to the Fund. Other types of gifts can be made the same way – by designating the “Generation to Generation Fund of Hope Presbyterian Church” as your beneficiary.
If you would like more information on including Hope in your estate plans or have other questions, please contact the church office. A member of the Generation to Generation Fund Committee will contact you and arrange a personal meeting to discuss implementing the intentions of your gift.
Members of the Generation to Generation Fund Committee are elected by the congregation for six year terms. Current members are:
Class of 2018: Mike Regan, Sue Floyd
Class of 2020: Marie Baker, Ron Shaw
Class of 2022: Julie Albrecht, Jack Rightmyer